Immersion thermostat for tempering liquids in open or covered vessels up to a temperature of 250 °C. With integrated, extendable stainless steel bath bridge for hanging in bath tanks of various sizes. The control has a large, color TFT graphic display that displays all relevant process parameters. The multilingual user interface is controlled by pushbuttons and rotary knobs. With powerful pressure and suction pump in a temperature and chemical resistant plastic housing. The IC control enables fast heat-up times and stable temperature conditions and can also be used with flammable liquids. With integrated cooling coil and easy switching between internal and external control.Complete packages with all necessary components (bath vessels, covers, bath bridges, pump connection sets and cooling coils) are also available.
- Detachable display for wireless remote control, e.g. outside of closed fume hoods
- Visual and acoustic warning functions
- With integrated M16 x 1 connections for external applications
- Adjustable safety circuit
- Electronic timer function: 0 - 99 h 59 min
- Connection for solenoid valves
- USB/RS 232 interface