For generation of a vacuum and to siphon off liquids and vapours (if necessary, with a suction main or condensation trap connected upstream).
Scope of delivery
- High chemical resistance, since the pumped media only come into contact with polypropylene, FKM and PTFE.
- Integrated non-return valve increases operating safety.
- Simple operation, and easy to clean.
- Detachable vacuum connection.
- Variety of supplied adapters simplify connections to most water sources, and additional reducing adapters are available.
: Water jet pump, including: water supply connection (lock nut R 3/4", reducing adapter R 1/2" and hose connection (olive) with outer diameter 10-12 mm), vacuum connection (olive with outer diameter 6-9 mm, detachable, with GL 14 screw cap).
|Water consumption:||190 l/hr|
|Ultimate vacuum:||16 mbar|
|Flow rate at atmospheric pressure:||400 l/hr free air|
|Length:||Approx. 210 mm (R 3/4" connector fitted)|
|Weight:||Approx. 33 g (R 3/4" connector fitted)|
|Operating temperature:||Max. 80 °C|