The SIERRA apron is suitable for usage in chemical industries and engineering.
It is a reusable protective clothing against accidental spills (Type PB) of some liquid chemical products and against chemical permeation and jet liquid (Type PB), especially NaOH soda at 40%, H2S04 sulfuric acid at 40%, butan-1-ol and o-xylene. The SIERRA apron resists water spray or oil spray to 180°C.
- with nickel-free brass rings and eyelets
- This apron is consistent with the requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC.
- NF EN 340: 2003, NF EN 13034 + A1 2009 Type PB , NF EN 14605 + A1 2009 Type PB 
- Apron in accordance with Article 33 of the REACH Regulation N°1907/2006 on products containing SVHC and its amendments.
- Does not contain phthalate, silicone (and silicone derivatives), or bisphenols.
|Material:||Vinyl on polyester support|
|Thickness||630 µm (± 20)|